*Delegates sharing registrations will each receive a delegate gift and badge on the day that you register.
*Registrations are only allowed to be shared between 2 people.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE:
- Delegate participation in plenary sessions & break away sessions (3 February – 5 February)
- Tea/coffee breaks
- Delegate gift
- Attendance to the welcome reception
- Attendance to the conference dinner (must pre-book as space is limited)
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Delegates cancelling registrations before 30 November 2018 will be entitled to a full refund less R200 administrative fee.
- Delegates cancelling registrations after 30 November 2018, before 24 December 2018 will be entitled to a 75% refund less R200 administrative fee.
- Delegates cancelling registrations after 24 December 2018, before 10 January 2019 will be entitled to a 25% refund less R200 administrative fee.
- Delegates cancelling registrations after 10 January 2019 will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- Should you no longer be able to attend the conference, your registration can be transferred to a new delegate. Please inform the conference organiser in writing.
- All early bird registrations need to be paid in full by 31 October 2018.
- No delegate will be allowed access to the conference without full pre-payment of conference registration fees.
- Payment for conference registration fees must be made by EFT payment into the conference bank account.
- All banking details can be found on the invoice that you will receive after registration.
- Please use your invoice number as the reference when making payment.
The conference organiser has taken all reasonable care in making arrangements for the conference. In the event of unforeseen disruptions, neither the conference organiser the organising committee of the 4th ASISA Underwriting & Claims conference can be held responsible for any losses incurred by delegates. The program is correct at the time of printing/publishing, but organisers reserve the right to alter the programme if and when deemed necessary. The conference organiser acts as an agent and shall in no event be liable for acts or omissions in the event of injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind whatsoever during arrangements organised through contractors or by the employees of such contractors.